Global Technical Account Manager – EMEA
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Job Location: For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in Mauritius.
About the Position:
As a member of the Ceridian Customer Success organization, the Global Technical Account Manager (TAM) will provide tactical account management services to assigned key large enterprise clients to deliver a best-in-class experience. The TAM is a skilled partner and the client’s trusted advisor who finds opportunities by understanding their business operations and optimizing the Ceridian solution to meet their strategic goals and functional needs.
The Global TAM has hands-on experience with the Ceridian Dayforce SaaS product and demonstrates a strong technical aptitude to collaborate with R&D, Implementation, and other key stakeholders ensuring client success and satisfaction. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing leading innovator in next-generation Human Capital Management solutions in a challenging and rewarding role. The ideal candidate is highly energetic, passionate about client management, and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment.
The Global TAM is tasked with ensuring overall client satisfaction for multiple large clients across geographical locations in EMEA. The TAM will be critically important in analyzing client's environment, tracking action plans, customization of client requirements & helping drive the next generation of Ceridian services for clients.
- Maintain the highest level of client satisfaction by developing relationships at all levels within the client organization and establish an exceptional level of trust
- Continually advocate for client and find new ways to add value to their Dayforce experience
- Increase client adoption and utilization of Dayforce to maximize client ROI
- Meet or exceed targeted Net Promoter Score (NPS) levels and client retention metrics
- Ensure adherence to Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Provide detailed information about Ceridian products, updates, issues, workarounds, and release announcements
- Investigate functional and technical issues and deliver best practice recommendations to the client based on their objectives
- Plan, coordinate, and support application upgrades, changes, and hotfixes
- Solicit client feedback and leverage internal partners to drive product and operational improvements
- Partner and facilitate discussions with Support Management, Client Relationship Executives, and third-party vendors to continuously improve efficiency, quality of service, drive issues to closure and mitigate risk
- Drive results and outcomes specific to client KPIs reported monthly, to communicate progress and improvement opportunities, and take appropriate actions when performance metrics are not met
- Understanding client’s priorities, you can take highly technical escalations & issues and translate them into an actionable client remediation plan
- Assist with crisis and escalation management as needed for urgent client issues, ensuring timely updates for ongoing incidents through partnership with internal stakeholders
- Work closely with several key team partners to determine meaningful strategies that will exceed client expectations
- Establish, nurture, and maintain strong relationships, internally and externally to influence decisions and business outcomes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields
- 3-5 years of support, education, or consulting/implementation experience on the Dayforce HCM platform
- 3-5 years’ experience working with large global accounts that operate in various regions and time zones.
- Proven experience working in highly complex large effort implementations, support models, and multiple vendors for large Enterprise clients
- Advanced proficiency with application interfaces using XML and XLST
- Strong command of English language with fluency in German preferred.
- Experience dealing with System Integrators in a large enterprise setup.
- 3-5 years of large Global Enterprise account management experience in a SaaS model and working within a global operations teams across several countries.
- 3-5 years of proven domain knowledge in two or more HCM areas (Workforce Management, HR, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, Performance management)
- Strong technical background with a proven ability to resolve highly complex issues
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record to assemble and influence team members to resolve service improvement issues
- Excellent judgment, exceptional problem resolution skills and the ability to balance multiple demands
- Ability to work under tight timelines and under pressure, evaluate risk independently and propose contingency plans
- A self-starter, capable of working independently with minimal supervision, make important decisions and can quickly adapt to changes required by clients and our business strategy.
- Deep familiarity with Microsoft Technologies (.Net / Windows Server / SQL Server)
- Thorough understanding of Software-as-a Service (SaaS) business model and exposure to hosting and change management protocols
- Comfortable with traveling internationally and has a valid passport
- Multiple levels of HCM domain experience (Workforce Management, HR, Payroll, Benefits)
- Dayforce HCM solution (all modules) / C# / .NET / Silverlight / HTML5
- Prior experience in SaaS, Managed Services, or Hosting services is an asset
- Understands complexities of enterprise software (Workday, SAP, Oracle,) – including large scale deployments integrating across multiple systems
- Has a level of “presence” and is comfortable developing peer relationships with senior technical leaders in large complex enterprise organizations (100K employees)
- Six Sigma, Kaizen or Agile designation
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs,
great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.
- Job Family Technical
- Job Function Customer Service
- Pay Type Salary