P&T Software Developer Sr
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
- You will mentor other developers using your experience with advanced programming concepts
- You will help standardize and leverage your hands-on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests and optimizing the full stack application performance
- You will analyze, design, prototype, program, test and support – the complete software lifecycle in your hands!
- You will create and enhance a state-of-the-art scalable SaaS enterprise application
- 5+ years of working experience with C# and .NET Framework
- 5+ years of experience with TSQL and relational database systems
- Experience with Unit Testing Libraries / Frameworks
- Proficiency with RESTful Service
- Hands on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests and optimizing performance in application level
- Experience with one or more advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency injection, database design, and performance optimization
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently and in close collaboration within an Agile development team
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills
- Experience building micro-services within an enterprise software environment
- Experience with Docker Containers and Azure Devops CI/CD automation
- Experience in designing and developing highly secure and always available public APIs
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs,
great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.
- Job Family Technical
- Job Function Software Development
- Pay Type Salary