Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
- Diploma or Degree holder in IT
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in software development, testing or support environment.
- Apply technical knowledge, skills and expertise to provide support service to clients
- Achieve delivery of core/customized solutions in accordance with agreed schedules, procedures and standards
- Conduct peer reviews
- Provide effective team collaboration
- Accurate recording of time, effort and schedule related activities via trackers
- Provide good communication skills to achieve excellent customer service
- Escalate to Team Lead and/or Lead Engineer if needed, on risks/issues identified which impact project delivery schedules
- Take ownership and do follow up on project/s assigned
- Use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Seek and respond to development feedback
- Work efficiently/effectively on support tasks
- Be self-driven to ensure responsiveness and resolution time targets are met.
- Analyze and prioritize incidents/change requests, ensuring that the incident/change request process are followed
- Ensure documentation/log completeness
- Support business users
- Understand support framework
- Ensure SLAs are met
- English Communication, Verbal and Written
- Team Player/Focus
- Customer Service orientation
- Meeting targets
- Quality Orientation
- Information Gathering
- Ethics and Standards
- Computer/IT Literate
- Proficient in SQL, SQL Server, XML/XSL
- Knowledge of process methodology
- Knowledge of software development concepts and lifecycles
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs,
great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.
- Job Family Technical
- Job Function Software Support
- Pay Type Salary