Manager, Customer Support
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
About the Position:
The Support Manager will effectively motivate and manage a team of Support Specialists to deliver top notch client-focused support. The focus of this role will be the day-to-day operations of the team, uncovering and eliminating bottlenecks, and working to ensure that effective operational processes are in place to enable the team to deliver consistent quality of service to Ceridian’s Dayforce customers. The Support Manager will also be engaged in managing client escalation and client relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing leading innovator in next-generation Human Capital Management solutions in a challenging and rewarding role. The ideal candidate is highly energetic, passionate about customer support, and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Ensures adherence to Customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Monitors key KPIs and ensures the team is meeting performance goals.
- Drives process improvements and develops strategies to continually enhance the quality and efficiency of the team, including the use of appropriate support systems and tools.
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by developing relationships, exceeding client expectations, and proactively averting or managing escalations.
- Mentors employees and establishes best practices for troubleshooting, communication, and timely incident resolution.
- Is responsible for the human resources management of team, which includes hiring, training, coaching, and performance management.
- Facilitates career path discussions and implements effective recognition programs.
- Devises and executes action plans for improving and maintaining high employee engagement levels.
- Provides regular and adhoc reports to senior management relative to metrics regarding work volume, service levels, quality outcomes, etc.
- Investigates and implements industry best practices and processes.
- Continually advocates for customers and finds new ways to add value to the client experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields
- 5+ years of support experience, with at least 2 years in a management or leadership role
- Human Capital Management support experience
- Strong technical background with a proven ability to resolve highly complex incidents
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to motivate and manage a team
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and decision making skills
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Technology (.Net / Windows Server / SQL Server) and (C# / .NET / Silverlight)
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and that makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family Management
- Job Function Customer Service
- Pay Type Salary
- Fountain Valley, CA 92708, USA