Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
This position will be located at our North York (Toronto) office.
We are looking for Internationalization Engineer to join our Platform Localization team. Internationalization Engineer collaborates with an energetic team of Product and Development Managers, Developers, Business Analysts, QA and Test Engineers throughout the product development process to ensure the products are truly globalized, and features are designed, developed and released in a way that meets the needs of global customers. Internationalization Engineer provides architecture, implementation and design recommendations to engineering and product management teams for product internationalization.
- Contribute to Ceridian’s continued effort to deliver truly globalized products
- Guide the technical direction for internationalizing Ceridian’s products
- Work with Product and Development teams to champion internationalization (i18n) standards
- Automate processes and build tools to enable scalable product localization
- Develop strategies and workflows to automate localization and internationalization testing
- Work with Release Management to deploy localization language packs using automated processes
- Develop and deliver internationalization training to Development teams
- Provide metrics on internationalization compliance
- Experience with internationalization using modern object-oriented languages (C#, Java)
- Strong technical understanding of Unicode, ICU libraries and wrappers, CLDR
- Good command of SQL programming constructs and database design
- Working experience with C# and .NET Framework
- Experience with Unit Testing Libraries / Frameworks
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an i18n engineer
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of react-intl is a plus
- Knowledge of at least one foreign language is a plus
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family Technical
- Job Function Software Development
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada