Bilingual Payroll Specialist (French/English)
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
About the Position:
The Payroll Specialist provides quality and efficient Payroll, Benefits, and HR administration to Ceridian’s customers.
- Year End (forms processing, monthly, quarterly, and annual balancing),
- New Hires and Terminations,
- Leave Administration,
- Benefit Administration,
- Position maintenance,
- 3rd party maintenance (unions, workers compensation, pension and benefit providers,)
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors and government agencies,
- Calendar of Events,
- Change Controls,
- Inquiry Management and Issue Resolution activities,
- Tax and Remittance filing / reconciliation,
- Process documentation,
- Maintaining a working knowledge of legislative requirements and changes.
- Previous payroll experience preferably in a high volume payroll operations environment
- Previous customer service experience working in a deadline driven work environment
- PCP Certification (or obtained within 18 months of employment)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills using a variety of media dependant on the situation
- Proven knowledge of PC literacy and software usage, ideally Word, Excel and the Internet
- Benefits Administration experience is an asset
- Bilingualism in French and English is a must
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Function Customer Service
- Pay Type Salary
- Montreal, QC, Canada