Senior Implementation Project Manager
Are you looking to work in an environment that produces agile and innovative cloud-based solutions to help customers solve workforce time and attendance, talent attraction, and talent management problems? Do you want a position that uses your skills to reinvent and challenge the industry’s perception of Human Capital Management solutions? Are you looking for an organisation that will help to grow and develop your career? If so, at Ceridian Europe you have the opportunity to build, implement or support products that follow a responsive design and gives our clients the ability to interact with their employees anywhere and on any device.
Ceridian Europe creates innovative technology that organisations around the world use to attract, develop, manage and pay their people. Our award-winning Dayforce solution helps our customers effectively manage compliance, track time and attendance, make better decisions, build great teams and drive engagement with their employees.
At Ceridian Europe it’s not just what we do, it’s how we do it to achieve our brand promise, Makes Work Life Better. Our culture fosters the Our Way values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism and Agility. Our dedicated employees work hard in a fun and vibrant environment.
We employ a diverse group of talented colleagues who are driven to excellence and innovation, and who are invested in their own career development. We look for colleagues who are willing to tackle the impossible and create technology solutions that help our customers engage their employees.
As an employer of choice, we offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive, flexible range of benefits, including pension, health & wellbeing options, and leisure & lifestyle programs. Our employees are able to personalize their benefits, tailoring them to meet their individual needs.
*Only candidates with experience implementing software solutions for external enterprise clients (5000+ employees) will be considered.
About the Position:
The Sr. Implementation Project Manager is responsible for the management of external client engagements to implement Ceridian's global HCM software platform, Dayforce.
Leveraging Ceridian's implementation methodology, the Project Manager drives the delivery of services according to the agreed upon scope, timeline and budget by utilizing a consultative approach to ensure project success and client satisfaction.
The Project Manager manages multiple concurrent projects, working closely with consultants in a matrix environment and interacting with Ceridian's internal resources to ensure project delivery. The Project Manager builds a constructive working relationship with the customer and is accountable for deliverables, timeline, and budget.
- Manage multiple, concurrent projects ensuring quality as well as on-time and on-budget implementation of Dayforce
- Set and manage customer expectations regarding project scope and timeline, Ceridian and customer responsibilities, stakeholder roles and responsibilities, project governance (communication, change control, escalation), risk management and organizational readiness
- Present and manage sign-off of key milestones and deliverables, such as project kick-off, Discovery workbook, Discovery Recap document, project plan, status report, steering committee report, change requests, Sandbox review, user acceptance testing, Support transition, project closure
- Proactively plans/utilizes a mix of global resources within a matrix environment to ensure maximum productivity
- Effectively transition customers to Support after successful go-live
- Participate in project health checks and post go-live analysis on completed projects with PMO
- Assist customer in driving the UAT process
- Contribute to enhancement of Ceridian implementation methodology and PMO; provide feedback on tools and templates and contribute to best practices
- Complete new release training on a timely basis; be familiar with new and/or enhanced functionality in each product release
- Mentor consultants on best practice consulting re: facilitating workshops, soliciting and documenting requirements
- Prepare Change Requests as required to capture change in scope and/or timeline
- Independently organizes and performs most work required within assigned area
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; PMI/PMP certification preferred
- At least 5 years of project management experience in human capital management (HCM) applications
- At least 5 years of experience implementing one or more of the following applications: Salesforce.com, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Kronos, Workbrain/Infor, RedPrairie/JDA, Ultimate, Oracle HR/Payroll, PeopleSoft, Ceridian HCM (preferred)
- Experience managing software implementations in a SaaS / Cloud computing environment an asset
- At least 5 years of experience developing and managing project schedules, preferably using Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio
- Solid experience in business process mapping
- Ability to manage multiple projects & customers at the same time and manage competing priorities
- Excellent customer relationship and business acumen
- Excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to drive results through a multi-disciplinary team with matrixed reporting relationships
- Ability to lead and facilitate customer and internal workshops and sessions
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ceridian Europe is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. When your interview is being scheduled, please advise the Ceridian Europe Recruiter of how we might be able to support your participation.
Ceridian Europe is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, national origin, or religion.
- Job Family Technical
- Job Function Implementation
- Pay Type Salary
- Glasgow, UK
- London, UK
- United Kingdom