Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
Job Location: For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in Australia.
Ideal markets for remote work include:
About the Position:
Reporting to the Support Manager, the Application Specialist is responsible for delivering business-to-business application support to Dayforce’s enterprise clients. He or she will collaborate with client administrators as well as internal Development, QA, and Services teams to champion client priorities and drive incidents to closure. The Application Specialist will combine excellent technical and functional problem solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top notch client-focused support. Through our training and mentoring program, you will develop deep technical expertise and gain valuable business and industry related experience. The ideal candidate is looking to grow his/her career within our Client Support team and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Providing rapid response and resolution to complex incidents
- Developing deep product expertise
- Maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction by providing proactive support and consistently exceeding client expectations
- Producing high quality training material and mentoring others
- Monitoring, deploying and maintaining client production environments
- Reproducing and meticulously documenting software defects, making recommendations for product enhancements where appropriate
- Leading a wide variety of operational projects including:
- Technical programming and scripting tasks
- Helping client transition to support and implement best practices
- Enhancing the customer support experience
- Optimising internal processes and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields
- Strong proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Typically 4+ years of support experience
- Superior communication, organisational, and problem solving skills
- Strong debugging proficiency, including ability to read and debug complex code using an IDE
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Server Technology (e.g.; Windows / SQL Server)
- Solid exposure to hosting and change management protocols
- Proven ability to act as a product functional and technical expert
- Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to carry a pager if required
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.
- Job Family Technical
- Job Function Software Support
- Pay Type Salary